Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Coach benched Me

Well now that I have finally caught up with writing about excerise, I can't do it. This is the start of my third week of training and although I am glad that I had a lot of motivation and progress my second week, I think I may have over done it. Isn't that always how it goes. You have great motivation and then you can't work out, then when you can again the motivation is gone. To explain, last week on monday I met with my trainer Brian for the first time in about two months. It was hard getting back in the swing of things but I worked hard. Tuesday I ran for 15 min, Wednesday I worked out with Brian again, Thursday I ran for 20min, Fri was a rest day and the Saturday I ran outside for 2 miles. Although this was great progress when I started my cool down after my walk my butt was hurting. Now my muscles had been sore earlier in the week but now I was having sort of a sharp pain about two inches to the left of my tailbone. Sunday when I woke up it was worse. We took the dogs to the mountain and it hurt the whole time I walked and gave me trouble all day long. Yesterday it wasn't really bothering me until the end of my workout with Brian and then the sharp pain started again. This was when I decided to explain all this to him and in response he benched me. Not totally really I was just instructed to take today off, strech and see how my body feels and see if the pain returns and do the same tomorrow. Hopefully the prision guard will lift my sentence tomorrow so i don't lose all of my momentum and motivation by getting used to the wonderful life of rest. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment