Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 2 naps and sprints

Today was day 2 workout. I think it would have been easier to work out yesterday than today but it is important that I take it slow, marathon style not sprint, not that I could really do either at this point. I took a nap this afternoon and I don't think I have napped in six months and it was a bad idea. I spent the rest of the day in a sort of haze so my workout seemed harder and longer than tuesdays. Also I am sore in my shins and my calves but not my quads or hamstrings and I am wondering why that is. I think saturday will be a good workout and I am hoping to get in some sort of biking tomorrow. Maybe my legs will let me know how bad they hurt then. Mixed feelings today, I think tomorrow I am going to focus on grocery shopping and a nutrition stragety. I am really interested in this new book on nutrition by marc macdonald that I saw on chelsea lately. wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment